Thursday, March 1, 2018

Today was rather good. For the most part, at least. I decided to skip school today. I didn't feel like learning anything.

I woke up at my usual 6am alarm.  I didn't really get a lot of sleep. Oh well.

The first thing I did was cry. I cried because I was never gonna get my usual "Hi love" from him. I felt alone. And pathetic. Then I realised that I needed to talk to my mother to talk some sense into me. I hesitated a bit because I didn't feel like telling her that I had broken up with him. And I knew that if I did, I would be crying my face out. That's the last thing I wanted my mom to see. But I needed her. I had nobody else. And so I asked her to call me. And I cried. It was ugly. And I saw that my mom was in pain when she saw me crying.

I decided to do some laundry to make my absence in school productive. I saw Ate Debz. We decided to have a meal together.

And now I'm here in her house blogging way. I'm still hesitating if I should tell Ate D about it. I don't wanna cry in front of her. I don't wanna cry in front of anyone else.

I made some monggos and we should have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment