Sunday, March 17, 2019

Weekend Musings

Hey there.

Is this going to be a monthly thing?

It's already March. Where did my time go? Everything goes by so fast.

I've been busy with work and school, but mostly just work.

We are okay... for now. I think better. I mean I feel that we are doing better.

He's still in Paris and I am stuck in my 18m2 studio.

I've made some progress in my dissertation. I got two pages down. 78 more to go? Hahaha.

It's Sunday and I'm bored.

Also, I've lost my wallet along with important IDs and my debit card. I've been financially paralyzed and I think it's more good than bad. Hahaha. I'm waiting for the new card and I will start asking for replacements of all the IDs that I've lost.

I hate myself for doing this but I guess it's a mistake that should come to someone's life at least once. I swear after this, I will bury my IDs in a secret place and carry photocopies with me. Hahaha. Ridiculous. But I might do something like that. Maybe just carry them with me when I travel or when I have to be somewhere.

Do you think the police can trace my last bank transaction and recover my wallet back?

I'll have to go tomorrow to find out.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment