Hi there,
It's Monday and I'm supposed to be working on my dissertation.
The boyfriend is probably asleep because he's on a night shift again. I'm bored.
Did I tell you that I recently lost my wallet?
Well, I did. And I've gotten 3 out of 4 cards back. Cool, eh? No, still not cool. One of the cards cost me 95 bucks. So, yeah.
I don't hate myself as much anymore. But I'm still a bit paranoid about losing my things again. So I leave my cards at home and I just carry a bit of cash. I think it's a good exercise for me to finally control my spending habits. But it's still a bit difficult.
Anyway, I think that's all I have to say.
I'm a bit sad because I haven't lost weight in the past two months. But then again, I haven't been to the gym a lot. So, whose fault is it? Huh?
Bye for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment