I know spring officially came in March. The flowers are blooming, it's sunny yet cold. I don't know what to wear, really, because temperatures are quite erratic these days. And to add to that list is my recent allergy to... I don't know... spring? I've been sneezing and having itchy eyes with runny nose lately. I don't like it. I haven't worn make-up especially eyeliner for the past days as I've been rubbing my teary eyes non-stop.
Aside from losing my wallet three weeks ago, I also tried my luck and applied for a scholarship on Web Page Development. I have an interview next week and before that, I have to finish a 10-hour course on JavaScript. Yey, me!
My dissertation is going a bit slow, I've done 5 out of 80 pages. It's horrible. I have two months to finish. Good luck to me, yeah????
Anyway, I have to go. I have some sneezing and eye-rubbing to do. And maybe some pages to type for my dissertation.
Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Remember how I said I was unemployed in my previous post? Yeah, well, I did a few things to change that. I started applying for online job...
-
You asked me once what I was afraid of. No, you said I seemed to be always afraid of something and you didn't know what it was. I was s...
-
In response to my previous post, he didn't show up. I think I jinxed it. Anyway, he didn't show up on the agreed time. And as I am...
No comments:
Post a Comment