Friday, June 13, 2014
Something about the ink
I have this weird affinity for stamps. Every time I see one, I almost always stamp my skin with it. Usually, on my arm.
This is the closest thing I can get to a tattoo. I guess. I've been wanting to get inked for quite a while now. And yes, my mother approves of it. I just can't find the right design (and probably courage) yet. My sisters got inked already though. Two years ago, I think. What does that make of me? Jealous. Absolutely jealous. They just called up a tattoo artist and had it done at home. I didn't know where I was that time.
As you can all see, I took the IELTS exam recently. This stamp on my wrist was acquired when I took the Speaking Test. I guess I did okay. I got a very low score on Writing though. Well, it was okay in general, I guess. But for me, it was disappointing. I've always been confident about writing since it is a comfortable zone for me. I've been writing since I was in high school and I've always received good feedbacks about how I write. After the exam, it felt like half my life was a lie. It made me question my self, my ability to write. Also, it made me question the person checking my work. Something must either be wrong with me or with the one checking my paper. Who knows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Remember how I said I was unemployed in my previous post? Yeah, well, I did a few things to change that. I started applying for online job...
-
You asked me once what I was afraid of. No, you said I seemed to be always afraid of something and you didn't know what it was. I was s...
-
In response to my previous post, he didn't show up. I think I jinxed it. Anyway, he didn't show up on the agreed time. And as I am...
No comments:
Post a Comment