This photo of me is a bit old. Taken last February of 2012 on my short visit to NYC. Yep, the "Big Apple" as they say.
Now, what do I talk about?
I ran across a blog of a woman, a lady, who is truly inspiring (to me at the very least) that I have decided to create a new blog of my own. For umpteenth time.
Like many of you, I also have nothing else to do with my current life. Why else would you be reading my mundane thoughts?
I guess the point of starting this new blog instead of updating the old ones is to give myself a sense of fulfillment. That or to prove to the world that I have somehow grown up and arrived at an age where "tumblr" seems a bit childish. (God, I feel so old just saying that.) (But that doesn't mean I don't update my tumblr every now and then.)
So, I guess this is a new home for my thoughts for now. I do think I will be posting a lot on this one since there's too much time on my hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment