Monday, June 16, 2014
C is for Companion[ship]
Coffee, computer, companion.
Unemployment has made me a slave of the internet. I spend endless hours on Netflix thinking that this way, I am making a huge advantage against their monthly fee. Otherwise, I am on Spotify on an infinite search for new artists and songs to succumb to. I guess the fast internet connection has consumed me.
My body refuses to stay awake longer that four hours without caffeine. I wake up at seven and feel the urge to go back to sleep at around eleven. It seems crazy, I know. I guess I've gone crazy. So I wake up at seven, make coffee and sit on my bum all day while watching something on Netflix. How productive could I get?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Remember how I said I was unemployed in my previous post? Yeah, well, I did a few things to change that. I started applying for online job...
-
You asked me once what I was afraid of. No, you said I seemed to be always afraid of something and you didn't know what it was. I was s...
-
In response to my previous post, he didn't show up. I think I jinxed it. Anyway, he didn't show up on the agreed time. And as I am...
No comments:
Post a Comment