So, it's the 10th day of the month and guess what?
I haven't been paid yet.
What pisses me off even more is the fact that the boss said he was gonna pay us 5 days ago. Damn it.
Just to fill you in, he's had what we would call a mid-life crisis. Yeah, he's not in the office a lot. He's doing something else that's completely different with what his company does. And since the company is broke, they can't hire someone else to do his job. So he pops in every now and then to do a little bit of what he should be doing - like the important stuff you know. Making / sending quotes to clients, finding clients, and paying his employees.
Gaaah, everyone has been putting up with this man for a long time.
And although I owe this company something, I do feel like I am starting to reach my limit.
My desire to move out and find some place else is stronger than before.
I'm panicking a little bit, if we could say that. I've started looking for other jobs and a school to continue my studies because hey, a girl's gotta do what she gots to.
The problem with moving is that it's going to be expensive. And maybe difficult. I got so much shit with me. I should start selling them, right? Hahaha. FML.
I am once again at this crossroads and I hate it.
Send help? Lol.
On a brighter note, I've updated my tumblr blog once again. It's so weird. I stopped posting there because I thought no one really reads my posts anyway. And because my boyfriend has sort of influenced me into not posting every detail of my life online thingy. And guess what, two days ago he asked me if I was going to post something new on my tumblr blog. I told him I didn't know he read those and I felt so kilig that I decided to update the blog once more.
I've also decided to sell some photos that I took. And I've had some orders as well. Can you imagine? Some people actually like my photos enough to buy them. Hehehe.
Well, there you go.
Til next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Remember how I said I was unemployed in my previous post? Yeah, well, I did a few things to change that. I started applying for online job...
-
You asked me once what I was afraid of. No, you said I seemed to be always afraid of something and you didn't know what it was. I was s...
-
In response to my previous post, he didn't show up. I think I jinxed it. Anyway, he didn't show up on the agreed time. And as I am...
No comments:
Post a Comment