It's 2019 and everything just seems like a blur.
I spent the Christmas holidays with him and it was great. I had lunch with him and his family on the 25th and I got presents as well! I felt a bit bad because I didn't get anyone anything but I got over it real quick... for once, I'm on the receiving end. No stress!
New Year's Eve was in Paris. Had lots to eat. Great as well.
We bought tickets to go home to PH in July and I - AM - JUST - SO - EXCITED.
He's a bit nervous, he says. Meeting everyone all in one go.
But I think he'll be fine.
My studies are doing okay, I'm struggling to work on my own without a teacher breathing fire in front of me, figuratively speaking.
I've been going to the gym as often as I could. But I've only managed to lose 4 kilos in 4 months. Not a lot, but getting there! Hahaha.
Anyway, that's it for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Remember how I said I was unemployed in my previous post? Yeah, well, I did a few things to change that. I started applying for online job...
-
You asked me once what I was afraid of. No, you said I seemed to be always afraid of something and you didn't know what it was. I was s...
-
In response to my previous post, he didn't show up. I think I jinxed it. Anyway, he didn't show up on the agreed time. And as I am...
No comments:
Post a Comment