Sunday, May 14, 2017

Update

Things got better from the last time I was here. And I'm writing it here so that one day, when I look back to this blog, I will also be able to read the good stuff.

The boy came to visit me that weekend. And I guess you could say that we managed to fix things. In the end, I realized what an idiot I am. But also, that I'm lucky for having found this boy. He is not perfect. But he understands me more than I understand myself. He did say that he hates it when I'm acting out like I did the last time. And it scared me so much thinking I might lose him because of that. For now, he's keeping me and I, him. I will try my best to be mature about things. I will do my very best to take care of him because I know he's doing the same for me.

This ish about relationships is sooo scary. I don't know how I ended up here. But the thing about being vulnerable to the person you love is that you trust that person not to hurt you. So, I guess this is what I'm gonna try to do. Trust him more. And perhaps trust myself too. Gosh. Got exams to prepare for tomorrow. That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment