Hello, there.
I haven't written in a while.
I've come a long way from where I was the last time I wrote an entry. And I wish I was here to complain or rant or to whine. But no, I am not. I am here to brag about how happy I am right now. I have never been this happy. Happy in a sense that my heart knows that this is where I should be. Happy in a sense that I find myself smiling at random intervals all throughout the day. Happy in a sense that despite the fact that I barely speak their language (yet), it doesn't really seem to bother me.
Although the usual me would feel alone or lonely at this point, I am surprised that I don't. I actually look forward to the days ahead. Slowly, I am trying to find ways to make my stay permanent. And I look forward to the days of my life in this place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Remember how I said I was unemployed in my previous post? Yeah, well, I did a few things to change that. I started applying for online job...
-
You asked me once what I was afraid of. No, you said I seemed to be always afraid of something and you didn't know what it was. I was s...
-
In response to my previous post, he didn't show up. I think I jinxed it. Anyway, he didn't show up on the agreed time. And as I am...
No comments:
Post a Comment