What a total bummer. I was so ready to have a super boring Sunday. I thought I would go to the gym and maybe write some stuff for my dissertation. But this morning someone invited me to go to the beach. I had been working super extra hard these couple of weeks so the idea of just going to the beach seemed really nice. I bought a ticket to take the bus late in the afternoon to meet this guy. Said he would pick me up in his car (white BMW blablabla). I got super excited. Made him a banana cake to surprise him. Then, an hour before my bus, he says he wants to reschedule to tomorrow because he forgot that he has a party to go to tonight. WTF dude?! Didn't you think of that before inviting me in the first place? Do you have any idea how painful it is to pack a bag only to unpack it after? Gosh. I cried. Yeah, I did. I guess I got tired of being treated like a second or third option. I definitely deserve better. I didn't deserve this. I was so happy to do nothing today. And he broke my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment