The Unfillable Void
this is where I try to make sense out of everything.
Sunday, May 10, 2020
This Pandemic
This pandemic is not helping me move on. Being stuck inside, with the cqfés and pubs closed, how am I supposed to socialize and meet new people?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I guess I made some progress
Remember how I said I was unemployed in my previous post? Yeah, well, I did a few things to change that. I started applying for online job...
WHAT ARE YOU SO AFRAID OF?
You asked me once what I was afraid of. No, you said I seemed to be always afraid of something and you didn't know what it was. I was s...
Spoke too soon
In response to my previous post, he didn't show up. I think I jinxed it. Anyway, he didn't show up on the agreed time. And as I am...
No comments:
Post a Comment