I still love you. And I'm waiting for the day that I won't anymore. It's stupid. It's cliche. They say no one is ever rational when it comes to love. Because despite of everything that happened, the pain I felt, I still find myself yearning for you, missing you. And this has got to stop.
I think it's unfair how we spent all that time in school learning about history and algebra but no one ever taught us how to genuinely deal with heartbreaks. So as adults, we are left scrambling around trying to formulate our own recipe to cure the pain. We write blogs, make videos, publish articles, etc. but in reality, no one really knows. And there is no one straight formula to get over someone. But to calculate the time train A will meet train B and to find at what point in the axis they will meet, sure, we can do that. Well, I still can't but I know some of you can. Hahaha. Is life a joke?
No comments:
Post a Comment