Three months after the break up and here I am. I still feel like crap. But it's not as often anymore. I still hate him for what he's done. I'm still sad and I still feel abandoned. I still feel like I don't deserve to be loved. I'm still afraid the next guy will leave me again after I get too attached. I'm also afraid I'm not going to be good enough for anyone. Some days, I feel so ugly that I can't even look at myself in the mirror. Some days, I feel better when I put on some make up and blow dry my hair.
I've signed up on dating apps once more. And I've been on a couple of dates. But I don't think I'm ready to be in a relationship yet. And sometimes I get impatient. I feel like forcing myself to be ready but that would be unfair to the new guy. So I'm taking my time. And I'm trying to distract myself from all of this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Remember how I said I was unemployed in my previous post? Yeah, well, I did a few things to change that. I started applying for online job...
-
You asked me once what I was afraid of. No, you said I seemed to be always afraid of something and you didn't know what it was. I was s...
-
In response to my previous post, he didn't show up. I think I jinxed it. Anyway, he didn't show up on the agreed time. And as I am...
No comments:
Post a Comment