Tuesday, July 10, 2018
Didn't See It Coming
So, ummm... after all that moping and crying, we're back together again. It's only been a few weeks. Maybe a month. I dunno. I went to Paris in June and we saw each other. Yes, we slept together. But I think there was already something going on before that. He finally admitted that he still had feelings for me which kind of convinced me to sleep with him again. He came to the airport to fetch me and give me my bus pass and he took me to the airport when I left. We've been communicating ever since and at some point, I just asked him if we were back together or not. His response was "kind of" and for some reason, I took it as a sure "yes". And now, I'm starting to regret that. Why? Because I just got accepted for my masters here in my small town. And I know he's gonna be stuck in Paris for probably another 2 years. And, as we all know, LDR is not good for the both of us. We talked about it in Paris and he said he has had enough of LDRs and I completely understand that. I think the only reason why we kind of got back together is that we were hoping I would get accepted in a school in Paris. Stupid us. But right now, my work is going quite well and I honestly don't want to leave. It's secure and comfortable and I know everyone. It's going to suck if I move out and find another job and all. I know, it's part of growing up and being with the one I love. (sigh) How did I end up in this situation?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Remember how I said I was unemployed in my previous post? Yeah, well, I did a few things to change that. I started applying for online job...
-
You asked me once what I was afraid of. No, you said I seemed to be always afraid of something and you didn't know what it was. I was s...
-
In response to my previous post, he didn't show up. I think I jinxed it. Anyway, he didn't show up on the agreed time. And as I am...
No comments:
Post a Comment