The Unfillable Void
this is where I try to make sense out of everything.
Saturday, September 30, 2017
i survived yet another hectic week.
here i am. here you are. let's make this weekend count.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I guess I made some progress
Remember how I said I was unemployed in my previous post? Yeah, well, I did a few things to change that. I started applying for online job...
WHAT ARE YOU SO AFRAID OF?
You asked me once what I was afraid of. No, you said I seemed to be always afraid of something and you didn't know what it was. I was s...
Spoke too soon
In response to my previous post, he didn't show up. I think I jinxed it. Anyway, he didn't show up on the agreed time. And as I am...
No comments:
Post a Comment