Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Will I Ever Be Enough?

I should have known better. I actually did. But I did not listen. I don't know why I thought you were different. I guess you're not.

I thought you were brave. I thought you were special. You are smart, after all. But I guess you are like all of them. You play safe when I thought you liked adventure.

You made me love myself. But in the end you made me question my worth. Am I not good enough?

I asked if you received any of my silly postcards. And you never replied. It has been days now. And I am torn between asking one more time and ignoring you forever. Should I risk being ignored twice? Or should I just give up my hopes on you and move on? I should probably pick the latter. Because hey, I guess I'm not good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment