I'm not sure if my PMS is getting worse but I have noticed that I haven't been in my usual 'happy place' lately. I've been pouting and been putting more effort into actually smiling.
Is it because the holidays are coming up?
Well, I've never been a fan of the Christmas holidays myself. Yes, I'm a total GRINCH. Okay, I do like the fact that we cook great stuff during the holidays. But that's probably because I'm a fat pig. Hahaha.
Maybe I'm just PMSing really bad. And I have no idea what to do with myself.
Or maybe I'm missing home and I've been repressing the thought which is why I'm becoming an ugly gremlin. Rawr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Remember how I said I was unemployed in my previous post? Yeah, well, I did a few things to change that. I started applying for online job...
-
You asked me once what I was afraid of. No, you said I seemed to be always afraid of something and you didn't know what it was. I was s...
-
In response to my previous post, he didn't show up. I think I jinxed it. Anyway, he didn't show up on the agreed time. And as I am...
No comments:
Post a Comment